Compensation: Up to $12.62 an hour to start
Why Work with Senior Care at Home?
- Great flexible hours/shifts, recognition bonuses, long term/steady work, build your career
- Ongoing PAID training, along with hands on training (up to $100.00 per month!)
- Ongoing recognition, supporting your success!
Who are we?
Senior Care at Home of Oklahoma is an award-winning home care organization that provides personal assistance services to our elderly population, allowing them to remain in their own homes. Our continued growth demands we add more team members. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for engaging and caring for our elderly. CNA Certification is not required.
Join our team!!!
If you are looking for flexible hours, honest/supportive office staff, purposeful, as well as meaningful work, we need you!
We are currently accepting applications and conducting interviews for six (6) opportunities in the Edmond and far North Oklahoma City areas.
4 to 12 hour shifts: Weekdays, Mornings, Evenings, Weekends, Overnight Shifts
Successful Applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- 2 years of professional caregiving experience with elderly
- Valid Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Clean criminal background, including driving record
- Open availability with a flexible schedule is strongly preferred
Your Responsibilities as a Team Member:
- Assist clients with personal care/companionship, errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, medication reminders
- Must be willing to take an active role in engaging clients in social, cognitive, and purposeful activities
- A full job description is available on request
Our main office is in Edmond, OK 73034. We serve clients in Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the surrounding areas. Masks are required to be worn in our office.
Our Office Number is 405-285-4191
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.